The latest, state-of-the-art infrastructure in combination with a team of dedicated, highly trained and motivated employees ensure the company’s success.
REWAG Feinmechanik AG was founded in 1999 as a sole proprietorship, converted into an public company (AG) in 2002 and sold by its founder Erich Renggli to the present owner René Thoma on 01/01/2018. Over the years, the company has developed into a stable company with a long-standing core team of competent and motivated employees.
- New modern fully temperature controlled factory in 2015, with heat recovery system
- Owner-managed, short and fast decision-making
- High-performance team of highly motivated specialists
- Comprehensive technical advice from the design to the finished part
- Demanding complete solutions with high reliability of deadlines.
- Quality assurance at the highest level, certified according ISO 9001 und EN 9100